For news of publications and web site updates please Register with Research Press (top right of screen) to receive email updates.
Proof marks on English firearms made outside London and the developments which led to the establishment of the Birmingham Proof House in 1813, with its familiar “V” and “BPC” marks under crossed sceptres.
Size 1.26 MB
Created by Research Press
Changed by Research Press